Memories are what you make them
Merry Christmas Everyone.
As much as your family may;
a) Piss you off
b) Wind you up
c) Make you want to be adopted
Please let all of that go and do your best to make the most of what you have.
For all of you who are remembering lost loved ones. Although it's hard, try not to be too sad, try and use this time to recreate the love and warmth they gave you.
This is going to be the hardest Christmas week of my life, but I WILL make it the best it can be and I WILL make it a positive memory, not a negative one.
Lastly, thank you so much to Scarlett, James, Sarah, Sharon, Phil and Seeker for all the support lately, I appreciate every word.
To everyone else who reads my blog, thank you and have a fantastic week.


