« Home | Celebration of not so attractive 'epic proportions' » | The only time I've ever wished Michael Phelps was ... » | Want one? » | FAIL! » | By the skin of my teeth » | "I just want to make Christmas" » | Oh my god I sound like a bloke! » | Here goes nothing » | I'm outta here » | I lay my hand on the bible and swear that all this... » 

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dear Teacher

Please excuse Jilly from blogging yesterday. She stupidly fainted last night after taking extra meds followed by her first fag of the day. Please see below.

Muscle relaxants + First cigarette in 24 hrs = Plummeting blood pressure.

Also, what the hell are you teaching her at blog school? Please stop with the fairy tales. She was under the illusion that a knight in shining armour was going to gallop up on his white horse and rescue her. She wouldn't get off the floor until I convinced her that the knight must have taken the wrong turning at Bullshitsville, which thinking about, is perfectly possible in this fog.

Yours faithfully

Jilly's sensible side

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.