*Queue Rocky Theme Tune*
OK, tomorrow I'll be kicking some major arse. I haven't slept since my last post and am not going too until I know I've done all I can do for Dad. I'm not satisfied with the hospitals lack of support and care plan for him, they say they are working towards him going home, but are doing fuck all other than leave him lying in a bed in the corner. Do they think some miracle is going to occur? He may never get well enough to be manageable for mum at home and it seems they would be quite happy to leave him there for weeks with little care or encouragement to nourish himself until he has withered away and disappeared completely, well I'm not prepared for that to happen, sloppy care with no action plan, getting more and more depressed by the day. I am not prepared to see him wither away in that shit hole. Tomorrow I'll try everything in my power to get him out of there and into the Hospice where he can have some dignity and proper TLC, because if I don't no fucker else is going to fight for him it seems. If there is a medical reason why he can't be transferred then that's fine, I just need to know I've done everything in my power for him, I just need to know that to sleep at night.
Send good vibs, I would preferably like to not lose my shit and headbutt one of the nurses, nasal septum tissue in my hair would be a bugga to get out. Thank you.


