« Home | Tweenage Kicks » | I will never ever do one of these again. » | Thank you » | Nothing flowery, just from the heart. » | Until we meet again Dad » | 4AM » | I have big doubts... » | Had to blackmail myself to get this written » | No it's not that, Dad is still alive and kicking. » | AM phone call from the OT » 

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yo!

Umm, hello? Anyone here?

Really busy time, in no particular order;

I have a new place. Couple of months before I move in. Tons to do to it. TONS!
It's lovely, bigger, drive with carport, lovely private little garden (that is going to be completely 'diggered out'). In a really quiet close a few miles down the road. Perfect.

Two big ventures with a friend. Neither of which I want to talk about online. (yeah, isn't it annoying when bloggers say that!). Put a bit of money upfront, so taking a risk, but regardless of what happens I'll enjoy it, once things are up and running and I can manage them in only 2-3 hours a day instead of the current 12 hours!

Desperately trying to learn Wordpress amongst other things. In connection with the above. Hurts brain.

Planning on resurrecting this blog in Wordpress, you know, when I finally master it.

Have become Yoga and meditation Jedi. Helps with pain better than any medication.

Lowered doses of medication!

Still have stomach issues. Haven't checked my weight for a couple of weeks. Last count was 3 stone lost in 4 months. Waiting for some test results and having some more soon. Just a precaution, 99.9% sure it's just my way of expelling grief. Not going to worry about it, no point, but obviously, if things have not settled down by about the 8 month point I may resemble a huge pineapple atop a pin and then I'm sure those delightful medical people will spring into action.

Going away on Wednesday for a while, planned to coincide with what would have been Dad's birthday. Staying in this country, what the hell do I pack? Bikini or waterproofs?!?

Start doing a bit of acting at the end of the summer. It's been a few years, so first I need to gain some confidence back again, but I really want to get back into it. It always was one of my loves. Starting small by doing a couple of monologues in a local arts festival.

Starting some part-time college courses in Sept. Haven't narrowed down the subjects yet, but I can tell you none will be pole dancing classes, does anyone ever really sign up for those?



|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.