AM phone call from the OT
AT midday they meet. At half past mum and dad go in, at 1pm Dad comes in, that last half hour is going to be painful and I am going to have to keep my lips zipped whilst Dad lies to high heaven, lol. Once Dad knows we are making plans for him to come home, which will take a few days, I just know those days are going to be full of "NOW, I WANNA GO NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!" Ah well, I guess it's payback for all those years of "are we nearly there yet?".
I slept 5 solid hours last night. Valium I heart you.
Thanks for all the emails lately, I really do appreciate the support, one of which came from the mother of a brand new beautiful baby boy and his highly cute and entertaining big brother. Congratulations Staintons! Keris Stainton.


