« Home | "Help, help, my wheels, my wheels...." » | Dr A.S.S Hole » | I know I shouldn't... » | Lazy lard arse » | Sir Duncan Colquhoun » | No sympathy....... oh ok then. » | Missing Lieutenant » | My poor, poor bruised brain. » | Shiny new things.... » | Which side do you wear it madam? » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Arse? Elbow?

Oh bugga, is it Tuesday already?

This has got to be the busiest week I've had since........... since the last busiest week I had.

Half way across the bloody world today, (I exaggerate you not!), for some wee man to take a look at my hoist and announce "Uh huh, tis ya motor that's packed up oooahhhh" and "Tis expensive business tha meee luvley, gonna be takin a fair while to sorrrrt ouwt". Translated from broad Somerset to...

You're fucked and gonna be without a hoist for flippin ages and when I do eventually fish my finger out of my arse it will cost you a blinding fortune.

So, there you go, welcome to the county that's backwards in coming forwards.

I am at the hospital tomorrow, fun, fun, fun. The rest of the week is spent running around like a blue arsed fly trying to find and buy specific items for mum's surprise party on Friday night, which includes a cake with her picture on it. Although I have not decided which picture to use, I have 5 that vary from the 'sweet and non embarrassing baby photo', to the 'stood on the beach, topless, snorkel and flippers wearer' glamour shot., The one I pick will very much depend how much she does, or does not piss me off by Friday afternoon.

I also have a problem with guest accommodation, a hotel has let me down and if I don't come across a solution soon, 4 of them will be spending the night in the village rec with the local cider swigging teenagers. Hostess with the bloody mostess.

You may or may not see me again this week, just bank on the fact that you won't, then if I do turn up it will be a lovely surprise. Mwhahaha, yeah I know, I'm a hoot.

Toodle pip xx

PS, I have just spell checked and realised the ridiculous amount of swearing in this entry, which is a direct symptom of my excitement/adrenaline/general flappiness. I'm not built to survive in the fast lane of life, obviously.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.