« Home | I know I shouldn't... » | Lazy lard arse » | Sir Duncan Colquhoun » | No sympathy....... oh ok then. » | Missing Lieutenant » | My poor, poor bruised brain. » | Shiny new things.... » | Which side do you wear it madam? » | What planet am I on today? » | oldandcomputerilliterate.com.. » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dr A.S.S Hole

Tomorrow morning I have a hospital appointment with Facial Surgeon Dr A.S.S Hole.

That would be the same A Hole that has only seen me on 3 separate occasions, but each time has successfully managed to be arrogant, condescending, egotistical and dam right fecking rude.

It would also be the same A Hole, that sarcastically informed me, that the drug I had found on the internet, that could possibly cut down the amount of times the lump in my neck swells up, HASN'T A HOPE IN HELL OF WORKING FOR YOU BECAUSE IT IS PRESCRIBED FOR A DIFFERENT CONDITION THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE YOU UTTERLY DESPICABLE STUPID WOMAN! (there were a lot of eyerolling sighs in there too, he likes to sigh eyerollingly).

I can't fucking wait, I can't fucking wait to tell him that my GP let me try this drug and it has cut down the face swelling episodes by 50%.

Infact, I am so looking forward to being shut in that wee office, just him and me, that I have told my mother, (the mother that couldn't come to the hospital the day I was told of my tumour, so I drove there and received the news alone and she has never forgiven herself and therefore has NEVER missed being with me at an appointment since), that I think it would be best if I go alone tomorrow.

I really wouldn't want to get blood on her pretty clothes.

* Disclaimer; I would like to make clear that my regular Orthopedic Consultant Mr M@dhaven is the sweetest, most caring and competent consultant I have seen in the last 6 years and that Dr A.S.S Hole's regrettable demeanor is in no way a reflection of Mr M@dhaven's work or my spinal care. You know, just incase he's reading or something and is contemplating subjecting me to more needles than is really necessary at next week's appointment. Thank you.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.