« Home | Sir Duncan Colquhoun » | No sympathy....... oh ok then. » | Missing Lieutenant » | My poor, poor bruised brain. » | Shiny new things.... » | Which side do you wear it madam? » | What planet am I on today? » | oldandcomputerilliterate.com.. » | Good ole days.. » | Don't worry, I'm still a bimbo.. » 

Friday, October 07, 2005

Lazy lard arse

It's 2pm and I'm still in my stripy pj's, still drinking coffee and my hair is still unbrushed, I also might not have cleaned my teeth yet.

I have watched 2 dvd's, visited dozens of websites, pee'd a minimum of 12 times (due to coffee intake) and eaten 1 banana, 1 pitta bread with hummous, 1 packet of snack-a-jacks and yawned a bazillion times.

The chances of me getting any sleep with the banging and drilling going on in the flat next door? Minimal.

The chances of me getting off my arse and getting dressed today? Nil.

EDITED 8PM - you are going to need to sit down for this info.

I just got out the bath and.......... changed into a clean pair of pj's! I know, I know, autographs later.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.