« Home | Dr A.S.S Hole » | I know I shouldn't... » | Lazy lard arse » | Sir Duncan Colquhoun » | No sympathy....... oh ok then. » | Missing Lieutenant » | My poor, poor bruised brain. » | Shiny new things.... » | Which side do you wear it madam? » | What planet am I on today? » 

Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Help, help, my wheels, my wheels...."

So, Dr A Hole, as introduced to you in my previous post, was nowhere to be seen on Thursday. Instead I was presented with a sickly sweet kind and caring lady with an impeccable bedside manner, which, is lovely and all, but HELLO what do I do with all this bravado and attitude I have accumulated in preparation for my showdown?! Jeez, how inconsiderate of her.

But it's ok, there is a solution to rid myself of the angst, because the motor on my wheelchair hoist has broken, leaving me with a wheelchair that is now stuck in the boot of my car, which is kind of difficult because imagine if somebody chopped your legs off and hid them, huh? And it looks like it could be weeks until the 'hello I have two working legs and therefore have no sense or urgency' man can get another motor and send me on my way. It is also going to be VERY expensive, so expensive in fact that I had to make that shameful telephone call.......

Daaaaaaaaaddy....

Who immediately fixed it and settled my fears, because he is the best daddy in the world and yes, the sun does indeed shine out of his arse.

I will be trying to find a another wheelchair man, mostly because the current guy has a very strong Bristolian accent and I cannot understand the majority of what comes out of his mouth, but also because YOU ARE CRAP MISTER!

***

Not being able to go into to much detail, I shall just say, I am looking at hotel prices for the Christmas period.

I have come to the end of my tether with certain members of my immediate family, who just can't get on with one another and are constantly sounding off/manipulating/pressurising the one person in the family that gets on with everyone to gain another point in their 'oneupmanship'. I need to get out of this playground, I can no longer run around trying to keep relationships hanging on a thread. It's not my job to stop the shit hitting the fan which it's not my shit.

***

I must now go and prepare some entertainment for my niece whom I am in charge of for the next 24 hours. I have my stern 'don't mess with the mad auntie' look, bribe type sweets and St John's ambulance on standby. Heh.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.