« Home | Easily Pleased » | We Taught Andy and Lou All They Know » | Caress The Square Eyes. » | R.S.V.P. » | Yo Snizzle Fizzle My Wotsit.. » | We'll Do It Our Way » | "Suck Those Cheeks in Dahhlings" » | Until the 15th.... » | Suburban Shootout » | 6 Dollar 2 Cents Woman » 

Friday, June 02, 2006

Mouser

It makes me kind of stroppy when I have to lie in bed all day on a day like today. I felt like a cat sat at a closed cat flap gazing longingly at the gorgeous blue sky and sunshine outside, bloody typical, I was ok at the beginning of the week when it was pissing it down, but now, when I could have been outside topping up my fast fading tan, I'm unable to get out there. Although most people say, "I'd love to lie in bed all day", the novelty ran out for me, oooh about 5 years ago.

I had a fun day planned too, a Starbucks date and a girlie group evening out in Weston. I have managed to fill my time though. It's a good job I have such lovely friends who will make me laugh for a full hour on the phone, I really appreciated the lift today. Then there was the friend who commented a week ago, that I should buy some boxsets when the tele is crap, I'm glad I took her advice, even if the bank manager disagreed. I've watched 4 hours of CSI first series today and thoroughly enjoyed it, but what I'm most excited about is the Alias boxset that came yesterday, I saw a few episodes a while ago and really enjoyed them, it's good to know, that if this pain level continues, I won't run out of DVD material. I've also read 3/4 of a book, a Harlan Coben, books are so much more enjoyable if you can read them in huge blocks.

Anyway, I'm prattling on. Time to go back to the pit with a nice hot cuppa.

Have a fab weekend.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.