« Home | The good, the bad and the ugly. » | ie. Pussycat Trolls » | Super Gran » | Mother Seeks Son-in-Law » | The Princess Has Left The Building » | Nanny McJilly » | Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb » | Or maybe my nose is too near my arse? » | 'Assault in local Village Hall' » | When A Brick On The Head Seems Easier » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Japanese breath

Um, yeah, I kinda made a boob, totally screwed up my blog and lost all the comments, which Sarah fixed whilst on the phone, sighing at my stupidity the whole time, which is fine, I mean I can't really argue with her, apart from constantly repeating the fact that I have not slept in like, 36 hours and isn't that a good enough excuse? (I am not even joking about the marathon awakeness, I'm seeing pink fluffy, bagpipe playing pigs, dancing on my clothes airer people).

I am truly grateful to her, seriously, she even blatantly ignored her vomiting 5 year old in order to put me straight. I like friends with priorities.

Talking of priorities, this week, I have craved and eaten double my body weight in sushi, which included driving a 50 mile round trip at 4am this morning for a fix. Obsessive personality? Much.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.