« Home | Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb » | Or maybe my nose is too near my arse? » | 'Assault in local Village Hall' » | When A Brick On The Head Seems Easier » | Returned, but did you notice I'd gone?! » | Do you take this hand in carnage? » | Dear Dad.... » | Neuroanatomy Mush » | "Hygiene Product of 2006 Goes To...." » | The Mary Magdalen Mentality » 

Monday, August 14, 2006

Nanny McJilly

I have a child asleep in the next room. A CHILD! Wheeeeeeeeee!

No, I did not do a snatch and run from a random playground. But I do have a wee human for the next 4 days. Good god, it's mother must be deranged to leave it in the care of such a bad influence.

I don't 'do' substantial meals, how many takeaways can you give to a child in 96 hours and is it wrong to let her eat fruit gums and chocolate biscuits for breakfast? She must be starving after that brandy last night.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.