« Home | Nanny McJilly » | Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb » | Or maybe my nose is too near my arse? » | 'Assault in local Village Hall' » | When A Brick On The Head Seems Easier » | Returned, but did you notice I'd gone?! » | Do you take this hand in carnage? » | Dear Dad.... » | Neuroanatomy Mush » | "Hygiene Product of 2006 Goes To...." » 

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Princess Has Left The Building

The place feels somewhat empty and quiet without the giggling excitement of an 8 year old present.



If she were mine, I would be the proudest parent in every way.

God, I miss her already.





How many times can you watch Princess Diaries in a 24 hour hiring period?

8AM....


11.45AM


4PM


7.15PM


Four......That's how many....... and we enjoyed every second.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.