« Home | Mother Seeks Son-in-Law » | The Princess Has Left The Building » | Nanny McJilly » | Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb » | Or maybe my nose is too near my arse? » | 'Assault in local Village Hall' » | When A Brick On The Head Seems Easier » | Returned, but did you notice I'd gone?! » | Do you take this hand in carnage? » | Dear Dad.... » 

Monday, August 21, 2006

Super Gran

It's no secret that my mum is a clown short of a circus, as often proven in this here blog ya'll and as I have nothing of real interest to blog about at the moment, here's some snaps of the 60 year old, at a Girl Guide activity camping holiday, last week.


Hello, I am Jilly's mum and I'm a looney nutcase. Dib dib dib.


I can stand here all day harnessing up 300 girl guides and only send 3 to their deaths.


I can also pull off wearing some fetching red harness bondage type stuff.


As well as a stylish peanut helmet.


Look, look at me, I'm a crouching tiger AND a hidden dragon.


I am also capable of persuading 3 random men to pose for me. "Are any of you single? I have a lovely daughter....")


And when I shout "show us ya arse", they show em quick for fear of my wandering camp fire tongs.


"Weeeeeeeeeeee...Friction!"


And after that lot, I still have the energy to act like a 6 year old whilst wearing a leg warmer on my head.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.