Neuroanatomy Mush
I honestly had a highly intelligent constructive post planned for today. It's not my fault that I am now incapable of thinking straight and am only able to direct you with links, but by god, every one of these links are worth it! Oh my good god people, Trevor Eve lives down the road. DOWN THE FUCKING ROAD!!
Firstly, Thursday's cat is poorly, which may seem a trivial thing to some, but you know me and the furries, I worry damnit!
Secondly, You may remember a post I did a few months back about a famous guy I have a humongous crush on, someone who is old enough to be my father, but for me, has the most enormous amount of sex appeal, well, I received an email from Thursday this afternoon;
'Go on guess! Guess who I've just seen in my local Co-op and not for the first time (I wasn't sure last time but this time I'm convinced).
If I say Waking the Dead, that'll give you a clue ....'
If you have not done so already, click on the link above to Thursday's place, just trust me, do it. She is gonna kill me for telling you, but such a beautiful self portrait like that CAN NOT be missed.
And last, but by no means least, Keris finished off any chance of my brain functioning to acceptable standards by posting a link that....... Well just go and look, (entry entitled 'Want to smell...'), seriously, the first photo, will not disappoint. It's disgusting how much they can charge for a bottle of spit.
I will leave you with a picture that I took last week. Can you tell me exactly what it is?


