« Home | Should I stay or should I go? » | Oh I'm sorry, did you expect the truth? » | 'Get A Room' - The Vandals » | Losing the plot » | Driving me away, you do it every day (Radiohead) » | Let me rock you Chakra Khan » | One down, six to go » | I never ask for much, honest. » | Rabbit rabbit rabbit » | Sleepy Hollow » 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

'An Honest Mistake' - The Bravery

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

That is hair, hair that is no longer attached to my head.

"I change my mind, put it back, PUT IT BACK!"
"What do you mean you can't??!"
Oh lordy, look at the shortness, too much shortness, and my neck is bloody freezing!

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.