He put his tool in my mouth....
..but I still don't like him.
THE END.
Ok, not the end, shutting up after two sentences would be a miracle.
The tooth that I made the emergency appointment for is fine, just needed a wee hole filled. BUT, apparently, after x-rays, that doesn't apply to the rest of my mouth. I have an hour appointment in May to "sort out the rest". An explanation of the rest was not offered and instead of asking for details, I exited that building with a "la la la I can't hear you" as fast as possible because I am a big cowardly custard.
Too make matters ten times worse, whilst visiting mother, she thought it completely acceptable to pick now as a good time to tell me that almost all of the females in her family had terrible gum disease resulting in false teeth by the age of forty five. I stayed long enough to down one cup of coffee, then got the hell out of there, using the excuse of "wanting to go to the supermarket to stock up on polygrip denture adhesive because OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HAVE TO GUM MY FOOD!"
This post reeks of the words 'over-react' and 'PMS'.


