« Home | "Tenie te tangata pu'ru-huru" » | 1 2 3 4 » | You can make life balance if you look hard enough » | A can squeeze you out an expresso? » | My, what flat noses you have. » | Philip and Jade, you made my day. » | Sunday Twilight Zone » | Bashful, or maybe just Dopey. » | 'Muhna Muhna' » | Oh, I wish I'd looked after me teeth - Pam Ayres » 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

James C*nt is the one that should have a hand shoved up......

My mother always taught me, if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything all at.



Toffee-nosed Insincere Arse wipe.
(Sorry mum, I tried, I really did, but damn, that man makes me want to slice myself open and pull out my intestines for fun)


Do forgive, it's been a somewhat stressful day.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.