« Home | Self Promotion » | Dear Head Mistress » | Nowt like a nice cuppa. » | Noseclip anyone? » | Whittards are da bomb. » | Where's Noah when you need him? » | Blonde Ambition » | I feel a regret coming on » | Apparently they did it up against a tumble dryer. » | Funky Chicken » 

Monday, February 04, 2008

Privy


At the pub for Rach's birthday.

Cheese ploughmans followed by bread and butter pudding. Bloody marvellous.
I bought her Series 2 of Weeds and a red college hooded top. I think she was happy, she nearly squeezed the life out of me.
Now I get to enjoy the next 5 days, the only time she is 38 and I'm 37. We may only be 5 days apart in age, but my god I fill my boots and make the most of every one of them.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.