« Home | Apparently they did it up against a tumble dryer. » | Funky Chicken » | Age 4: Attempt to murder your younger sibling » | They should change the month name to Snotuary » | Recycled Pubescent Gibes » | "Oi. Big Nose!" » | "Bloody tinsel, I bet I'd find pieces up my arse i... » | Merry Christmas Friends » | The one where I pour my heart out, feel better for... » | Diggin' The Robot » 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I feel a regret coming on

Brr brr, brr brr..

"Hello?"


"What's the verdict?"

"I can't decide"

"I think you should"

"I want too, but I'm scared"

"It'll be fine"

"Oh I don't know, I'm sat on the fence"

"Go on, do it"

"But what if it goes wrong?"

"It won't"

"But say it does, then what?"

"Then I'll put it right"

"Can you do that?"

"Of course"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Oh god. OK then, lets go for it"

"Brilliant, it'll be good"

"I hope so"

"Trust me"

"OK"

"This time tomorrow you'll be a blonde"

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.