« Home | I feel a regret coming on » | Apparently they did it up against a tumble dryer. » | Funky Chicken » | Age 4: Attempt to murder your younger sibling » | They should change the month name to Snotuary » | Recycled Pubescent Gibes » | "Oi. Big Nose!" » | "Bloody tinsel, I bet I'd find pieces up my arse i... » | Merry Christmas Friends » | The one where I pour my heart out, feel better for... » 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blonde Ambition

I am avoiding mirrors. After being a dark brunette for 2 years, suddenly going blonde is a little, umm, scary. I suppose it may take a while before I can look at myself without shrieking and covering up my eyes. I don't know if I like it, I don't know if I'll keep it, but I have made an appointment for 4 weeks time to get even more added, or alternatively get it all shaved off, a la Britney.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.