So, just another quickie (oh Phil how I love to tease thee)
I can't stop because my life is at risk. The Godfather is due to start on tv soon and if I don't watch it and take notes, my father will whip me until I am no longer fit enough for the slave trade.
Him: "Must watch... bla bla....Classic .... bla bla .....Best. Film. Ever.... bla bla ... can have father - daughterly discussion....... bla bla"
Me: "Three fuckin hours.... bla bla...... Oh sweet Jesus BORED......bla bla ...... Must watch......bla bla .... Need parental points..... bla bla"
****
In other news, tomorrow is Forrest Gump day. I piyyk oop ma leyyyg braayyyce ya'll. Oh shit, which reminds me, I need to shave my legs, otherwise the specialist will think I've escaped from Narnia and I don't think the NHS covers that area. So expect posts on special 'million dollar woman' powers soon.
****
Him: So, what else will I need to use the cybernet surfy place?
Me: Umm, a pop up stopper
Him: Is that something they prescribe for pubescent boys?
..and then we were hit by a boulder of clay that flew from a passing Land Rover. My car is scratched people, badly, and it's only 2 years old. Fucking farmers.


