« Home | Mouser » | Easily Pleased » | We Taught Andy and Lou All They Know » | Caress The Square Eyes. » | R.S.V.P. » | Yo Snizzle Fizzle My Wotsit.. » | We'll Do It Our Way » | "Suck Those Cheeks in Dahhlings" » | Until the 15th.... » | Suburban Shootout » 

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hijack!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. This blog has been hijacked until further notice due to a technical fault with the previous captain, who has risen from her bed but has been rendered unable to gain access to her plane. I would ask that you all switch off your mobile phones, remain in your seats and await further details. I will send Jilly down the aisles with the drinks trolley once we've stopped nattering.

Do not be alarmed - normal service will be resumed once the technical fault has been resolved, i.e. once Jilly (who's chair clearly has hidden depths) has issued sufficient stroppy emails to Blogger and whined "But, but you don't understand, I'm, I'm a cripple!" enough times.

Thursday

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.