« Home | My very own 'Whomping Willow' » | Official Notice of Volcanic Unrest » | '....it's easier if you don't try soo hard' - Pink » | 'Buy me a ticket homeward bound' - Fleetwood Mac » | 'Who let the dogs out?' - Baha Men » | 'An Honest Mistake' - The Bravery » | Should I stay or should I go? » | Oh I'm sorry, did you expect the truth? » | 'Get A Room' - The Vandals » | Losing the plot » 

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gorgonzola Anyone?

No-one attempt to come within 5 metres of my feet, I broke my sock putter onner implement tonight. There is no way I'm taking my current pair off, it's too bloody cold and it could be a few days before I can get a new one. These suckers are staying on, cheese or no cheese, either that or I have a non to pleasant job for a friend tomorrow.


|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.