I wanna be the one that stops time, I wouldn't have burnt the toast this morning.
Hello my lovelies
I am about to go to bed and watch more episodes of Heroes online. Addicted? Much. Illegal? Much.
Overwhelmingly non exciting things that have occurred since Friday;
Frozen bank account, hence no dosh.
(see also; smackaroonies, notes, bread, lolly, greens, shrapnel, readies, spondoolicks, quid)
Loss of half a tooth whilst flossing.
(flossing is bad, dentists lie).
Repeat dialing of dentists number, rapidly followed by chickening out and hanging up.
(I'm enjoying sticking my tongue in the hole far too much).
Lots of loud shouty talk in newly unshared entrance hall just for the sheer hell of it.
(also may have been opera singing).
Unfrozen bank account. Arrival of new credit card.
(guess who's hitting the high street tomorrow).
Fall in kitchen resulting in nicely bruised foot of working leg.
(actually it may be broken, who knows, I won't go to the hospital until gangrene sets in).
Accompanied friend too 3 test drives, one of which being a sports car.
(wore shades in the rain a la Thelma and Louise).
Theatre trip to see Tony Stockwell
(too many Bacardi and cokes.... well only 2, but that's all it takes, also, why are all the gay ones shaggable? Not. Fair).
So there you have it, yeah I know, if I wasn't me I'd desperately want to be me too.
I really must go, I have credit card rubber to burn in the morning.


