« Home | I wanna be the one that stops time, I wouldn't hav... » | Polska Pincher » | "Darling, the drains appear to be blocked" » | Slackjawed Yokel » | Mr Jingles was robbed (no mouse oscar!) » | You couldn't wipe the smile off of my face if you ... » | Interview with a Poltergeist » | "Penis Puppertry Matinee, Roll Up, Roll Up" » | The Three B's » | Truly Scrumptious » 

Friday, March 30, 2007

"It's like the trip switch goes off in my head"

I am expecting this entry to be a challenge, I can't wake up fully right now. Every once in a while I kind of go on shut down, I have no idea if it's to do with the medication building up in my system, or just the fact that I have been doing more than I should, but roughly once a month I go through a few days where I can not stay awake and I mean literally, as in falling asleep on the toilet, starting to dream whilst sat reading, not physically being able to hold my head up and severe sweats, kind of like a very mild form of Narcolepsy I guess, I don't know how else to describe it.

So anyway, yesterday and today have been a haze of sleep, dreams, sweats, chills and drool, lots and lots of drool. I don't try to be something I'm not, it ain't pretty, believe me. During my brief waking hours, I have felt compelled to buy stuff. This maybe part of the mind altering state I am in, or just a fucking good excuse, who knows and quite frankly, who gives a shit.

Here are the items purchased online within the last 48 hours;


Funny space shoes, but who cares, for they are RED!


More shoes. More RED!


Another house. For the guinea pig. Because everybody wants three houses.


Timothy hay. Imported from Canada, because it sounded more exotic. Only cost one arm and half a leg. They had 25% off. Bwhahahaha!


Hay. In CUBES! Noo, no, you don't understand, it's not the same as normal hay but vastly overpriced because of it's shape. Genius doesn't come cheap you know. Hay. In CUBES! Squeee!


Petrus dish, Fantan Dent de Lion, rodent style.


A tunnel, that extends and could possible reach France.


These trousers, in chocolate, because hell I never go anywhere to wear such an item and that's a good enough reason for me.

Have a wide awake weekend.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.