« Home | Privy » | Self Promotion » | Dear Head Mistress » | Nowt like a nice cuppa. » | Noseclip anyone? » | Whittards are da bomb. » | Where's Noah when you need him? » | Blonde Ambition » | I feel a regret coming on » | Apparently they did it up against a tumble dryer. » 

Monday, February 11, 2008

Changes

Dear Blogging Friends

Updating this blog has become increasingly difficult for me. There are various imbalances going on between myself and my family at the moment, I am also struggling with issues and personal changes that need to be addressed. I don't want to come here and blog rambling crap because that just wouldn't feel right and all the inconsistant blogging lately has felt very uncomfortable, so until the time comes when I am no longer spreading myself too thinly, there will be no more full blown entries.

Because I really don't want to let this blog go, I shall still post most days, but in more of a twitter style, just a sentence about what I'm doing or maybe a lighthearted random thought or two.

I really hope you will still hang around and I will off course be blog reading each day as usual. Thanks for all the kindness over the last year, now it's time for me to be kind to myself.

Jilly xxx

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.