« Home | Hijack! » | Mouser » | Easily Pleased » | We Taught Andy and Lou All They Know » | Caress The Square Eyes. » | R.S.V.P. » | Yo Snizzle Fizzle My Wotsit.. » | We'll Do It Our Way » | "Suck Those Cheeks in Dahhlings" » | Until the 15th.... » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fall From Grace

Youuu Houuu!

Thursday will never hijack this blog again; she's too funny for my liking.

I had a lovely weekend looking after my niece and the most adorable Border Terrier, whilst my brother and sister-in-law where at the Grand Prix for a few days. I have mentioned before that my niece is errrm, a little tiring. She's cute, funny, vivacious and I love her with all my heart, but also genuinely hyperactive and maginly more than a handful. So much so, that attempting to baby-sit her for more than a few hours on my own would inevitably end in murder, or on a good day, a minor case of shaken tweenager syndrome, which is why mum came along to ease my sudden onset Tourettes tendencies.

I don’t have to remind you that mum is a 60-year-old in a 12-year-olds body. You have seen the periodic photos of her antics, including the 'knickers on the head' incident, so it will come as no surprise to learn that, yet again, she did me proud whilst being childish on my brothers physio ball.

Behold, the evidence....

GOING.....


GOING.....


GONE.


God how I laughed. I was still laughing half an hour later whilst she was wailing in pain with an ice pack pressed to her foot. I very nearly ended up driving her to A & E, but it dawned on me that the coffee table, who had been cruelly bludgeoned whilst innocently going about its business, needed me more.

I know, I'm all heart.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.